How good and pleasant It IS FOR BRETHREN TO DWELL TOGETHER IN UNITY!
We wanted to update you on the current situation with the Corona Virus (Covid-19). Polk County has entered Phase Two of the State of Oregon's Reopening plan. Sunday Services will resume on June 21st - Father's Day at 9:00 am and 11:00 am. Details below:
1) Sunday Services: Two services will be provided on Sundays. We will also continue to be LIVE through this website, facebook, and youtube. Audio CDs and Video DVDs are available upon request. (If you have any questions on how to access this service, please contact the Church at 503-623-4116 during office hours).
REOPENING OF VALLEY LIFE CENTER SUNDAY SERVICES
1) Services reopen at 9:00 am and 11:00 am on campus Sunday, June 21 - Father’s Day.
2) The 11:00 am service will be available online. (Valleylife.love – Facebook – Youtube)
3) Our facility will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each service.
4) We are required to maintain a distancing of 6 feet. Pews will be marked accordingly.
5) Masks are recommended this weekend, but as of June 24th masks will be required. Exceptions will include those with medical conditions, disabilities, or children under 12.
6) We are required to keep track of our attendees. When you enter the facility, you will be asked to give your name to an attendant. Guests will be asked to give name and contact information.
7) Father’s Day Gifts: Available at each service or you can drive by the main entry at Noon.
Reminder: Please enter through the Main Entry off the East Parking Lot. Signs will be posted.
2) Small Groups and Activities: Some Valley Life Center Small Groups are beginning to meet. Check with your small group leader for more information. All small groups whether in home, at church or outside must maintain 6 feet distancing, keep track of weekly or monthly attendees, and only allow up to 25 in attendance. If you have any questions contact your small group leader or the church office.
Other Small Groups Gatherings: Intercessory Prayer Group meets on Wednesdays at 9:00 am in the Sanctuary; Men's Prayer Group meets on Fridays at 7:00 am in the Sanctuary.
3) Church Offices is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions or needs you have during this time. Additionally a drop box has been located by the church office for any communication or financial gifts.
4) On Wednesdays tune into mid-week “LIFEcast at 8:30 am!” Join Pastor Chris, other staff, and special guests on the Valley Life Center Facebook page. These will also be available at Valleylife.love following each LIFEcast. Wednesdays tune into mid-week Zoom Bible Study with Pastor Chris at 7:00 pm. You can join by clicking the link of our website or through email that is sent out to our church directory. Theme: "Being Conformed Into His Image."
5) Daily devotionals with Pastor Chris are available through email. Contact the Church Office if you are not receiving them.
6) To keep update with what is happening at Valley Life Center - Keep your contact information up to date. Please call us with any changes at 503-623-4116.
7) If you have prayer requests or testimony please share with us at www.valleylife.love or call us at the 503-623-4116.
8) Do not forget to access the Right Now Media website. There are thousands of Biblical studies for adults, youth and children for free. Contact the Church if you would like to get connected.
And now, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
Please continue pray with us for God's blessings of protection and health over our community, county, nation and world. AND continue checking this page for any new updates!
We want to thank you for your continued faithful support of the ministry of Valley Life Center
You can give online - click here
You can also mail your tithe/offerings to:
Valley Life Center
1795 SE Miller Ave